When performing a sensitive high-risk offshore project, it is highly essential that all equipment and accessories be fully checked and prepared. In this matter, there are some major items that need to be taken under consideration.
- All equipment and facilities should be checked and operated at onshore.
- Full process circuit of each operational section of the project should once be run at onshore.
- Each equipment should have a spare unit with the same characteristics.
- All the equipment`s parts and accessories should be followed by enough spare parts.
- Consuming materials should be ordered with extra amounts for backup and unpredicted cases.